Get rid of unwanted moisture from your home with this 30-pint dehumidifier by Danby. This dehumidifier removes up to 30 pints (14.2 litres) of moisture in a 24 hour period and is ideal for spaces up to 1,500 square feet. The automatic shutoff feature prevents the bucket from overflowing and with the direct drain feature you have the option of continuous operation. Energy Star rated, this unit also comes with a 24-hour timer that allows you to run your Danby dehumidifier during off-peak hours to help save on your monthly hydro bill. If you're planning to use this unit somewhere cold like a basement, the automatic de-icer feature allows the unit to run in temperatures as low as 41F (5C).
- Controls humidity in spaces up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Energy Star compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate at temperatures as low as 5C (41F)
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer prevents frost build up
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
0 - 30 Pint Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.