30" Gas Cooktop
South Bay Warehouse
Regional Distribution Warehouse
- Boil water and prepare meals quickly with the 16,000 BTU burner.
- From boil to simmer, get the job done right with the 16,000 BTU power burner and the 5,000 BTU burner, perfect for delicate sauces.
- Simmer burner delivers a low heat that allows you to prepare delicate foods or sauces without burning or scorching the bottom.
- Cleaning your cooktop is easier with removable, dishwasher safe burner caps.
- Moving heavy pots and pans across the cooktop is easier with continuous edge-to-edge grates.
- We promise that your new 30" Frigidaire gas cooktop will fit your existing countertop cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for cabinet modification costs up to $100.
- Clean-up is less of a hassle with the recessed cooktop that contains spills and common cooking messes.
- Cooktops are approved for installation above any of our Frigidaire or Frigidaire Gallery Single Electric Wall Ovens.
The Frigidaire 30" Gas Cooktop offers powerful, flexible burners that get meals on the table faster and meet all your cooking needs. Edge-to-edge continuous grates make it easy to move pots and pans without lifting, providing an effortless cooking experience. These cooktops are part of our Frigidaire Fit Promise program that allow you to purchase with peace of mind that your new cooktop will fit your existing cut out.
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Cooking Surface Type||Gas|
|Grate Material||Cast Iron|
|Right Front Element Burner||16,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Element Burner||5,000 BTU|
|Left Front Element Burner||9,500 BTU|
|Left Rear Element Burner||9,500 BTU|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Cutout Height||7 1/2"|
|Minimum Cutout Width||27 1/4"|
|Minimum Cutout Depth||19"|
|Maximum Cutout Width||29 5/16"|
|Maximum Cutout Depth||20"|
|Amps @ 120 Volts||5 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||120 V|
|Frigidaire Fit Promise||Yes|
|Product Weight||37 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||Yes|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Gas Supply Connection Location||Top Right|
|Installed Over a Wall Oven||Yes|
|LP Conversion Kit Included||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Top Right|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
From the Manufacturer
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.