36" Induction Freestanding Range
Height: 35.18 - 36.18
- Unlike traditional electric and gas cooktops, Induction only heats the pan and the food in it, so the area around the pan stays cooler to the touch, allowing you to clean up spills and splatters while you cook.
- Get faster, more even multi-rack baking with powerful dual convection fans that circulate hot air throughout the oven cavity.
- With induction, heat transfers to the cookware and not the cooktop surface, making induction incredibly fast.
- Backlit LED knobs light up when the cooktop is in use.
- Keep your oven looking and operating at its best with the fast Steam Clean cycle that's chemical and odor-free.
- Temperature Probe monitors and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached.
- Connects two elements to create a larger cooking surface, perfect for a griddle or large pan.
- Induction delivers steady, even heat across the surface of your pan so you get consistent results every time.
- Cooktop stays cooler to the touch because Induction only heats pans and the food in it and not the cooktop.
- Know when your cooktop is on with responsive cooktop indicators that light up when a pot is placed on top of an element.
- Soft-close hinges gently guide the oven door to a closed position.
- Keeping the bottom of your oven clean is easier with a hidden heating element.
- Our extending Glide Rack makes it easier to monitor and lift your food out of the oven.
- Product complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
The Frigidaire Professional 36” Induction Range includes convection baking, which evenly circulates hot air throughout the oven cavity, resulting in perfectly prepared meals, every time. You can also wipe away cleaning time, as no cooktop cleans easier than induction. Also, get meals on the table faster because with induction, since water that boils 50% faster than gas or electric. Plus, the integrated temperature probe allows you to precisely and alerts you when your food reaches its desired temperature.
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Bridge Element Location||Right and Left|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||7 1/10"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size||7 1/10"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size||7 1/10"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||7 1/10"|
|Center Front Element Burner Size||10 1/4"|
|Right Front Element Burner||1,850 / 3,000 Watts (Boost)|
|Right Rear Element Burner||1,850 / 3,000 Watts (Boost)|
|Left Front Element Burner||1,850 / 3,000 Watts (Boost)|
|Left Rear Element Burner||1,850 / 3,000 Watts (Boost)|
|Center Element Burner||2,600 / 3,700 Watts (Boost)|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Minimum Height||35 3/16"|
|Maximum Height||36 3/16"|
|Depth With Door 90° Open||43 15/16"|
|Depth With Handle||27"|
|Oven Interior Height||14 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Width||28 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Depth||16 1/2"|
|Oven Capacity||4.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Display Light Color||Blue|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||50 Amps|
|Connected Load @ 240V||15.1 kW|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Product Weight||249 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||Yes|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|Included Power Cord Type||4-Prong Plug|
|Bake Element||3,300 Watts|
|Bake Element Type||Hidden|
|Broil Element||3,300 Watts|
|Convection Element||3,380 Watts|
|Convection Type||True Dual|
|Number of Convection Fans||2|
|Number of Rack Positions||5|
|Oven Interior Color||Gray|
|Oven Light Quantity||2|
|Oven Light Type||Halogen|
|Oven Light Watts||40 Watts|
|Rack Position Type||Ladder|
|Rack Type 1||Flat|
|Rack Type 1 Quantity||2|
|Rack Type 2||Glide|
|Rack Type 2 Quantity||1|
|Window Type||Extra Large Window|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
From the Manufacturer
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.